We know just how hard it is to stay on top of your life and keep focused on rewiring your brain after an acquired or progressive neurological condition strikes.
To help you, we have partnered with like-minded organisations to bring you, what we believe, are the very best tools available to help those of you living with brain injuries to stay connected and focused on your recovery.
Each app focuses on a different stage of your journey and all facilitate communication and support your doctors and neurological experts.
BEST Suite App
The BEST Suite app is ready for you to use, available on the App Store, comes with free training, and is perfect for those of you who want to do more to help yourselves, wish to increase your awareness of where you struggle, and are ready to learn how to manage your life better. This is a tool that will help you rebuild cognitive and executive skills.
The Neumind app, called ‘Alfred,’ has been developed to help individuals live a more functional and independent life and supports all their caregivers to help them achieve this. The app is superbly placed to assist those who need a lot of support from others to manage their daily lives but want to regain their independence.
The developers are currently looking for people to trial the app before release.
Neuro ProActive provide an innovative and exclusive app for patients, families and all professionals at the in-bed and rehab phases.
The focus is on keeping everyone connected to facilitate the patient care path!
NeuroProActive is currently being trialled by six NHS Trusts across the UK.
Connecting as Partners and Sponsorship Opportunities
- We aim to continue to always offer free support, guidance, and information to people living with the outcomes of brain injury and their families
- If your business aims are in-line with ours, and you are a non-profit or charity, we would love to connect and work with you. We believe that collaboration is the strongest opportunity we have to create real change for people living with the outcomes and effects of brain injury. We have a lot of people to reach – we believe we can do this better together
- All partners appear on this page, and we will also add to content where applicable, to let people know what you are doing, your aims, and goals
Not a Charity or Non-profit?
Business Relationships and Business Opportunities
- To be able to always offer free support, guidance, and information and to take this site to the level of being a medical tool, we need your help please
- We are looking for sponsors to help us with the running costs of this site
- We are looking for sponsors to promote and join in with our events, support our challenges, and to provide prizes
- We are looking for people who would like their advertisements to appear in selected places on our site
Opportunities and services:
There are no set charges or fees for any of the following services we offer – instead we invite you to assess the value of working with us, which allows you to choose how much you would like to donate to support our work.
- We invite you to advertise with us – we will add links to your business from any of our pages
- We invite you to send us written materials that we can then create a ‘feature article’ from. We are also happy to do a write up for you if you prefer
- We invite you to become our headline sponsor for a period of one month or one year with links to your own website from our front page
- We invite you to become our secondary sponsor for a period of one month or one year with links to your website from our front page
- We are happy to promote your products after researching them ourselves, and to work with you as an affiliate or to sell your related products in our shop
Coming soon –
- We will be creating a resources directory – all connected partners, sponsors, and advertisers, will automatically be added to this list – this is our way of saying thank you for your support
- We will be producing a monthly on-line magazine and this will feature our current sponsors, affiliates, advertisers and featured articles with links to our resources directory and your website – this is another way we can say thank you for your support