Brain Injury Global Picnic
The 11th Annual Brain Injury Global Picnic is here!
Come Join Us!
Friday, July 21st 2023
Saturday, July 22nd 2023
Sunday, July 23rd 2023
The Global Picnic is for everyone. By sharing your story or information about local issues with your regional media you will help raise awareness of brain injury in your community. By joining together on one day across the world we bring a united and stronger voice.
Want to join in but don’t fancy the media outreach? See below to support this event by joining our ‘appreciation wall!’
You can also follow our community page on Facebook and share our posts or join our ‘Twitter Thread Picnic!’
Raising Awareness about Brain Injury is crucial.
The aims of the Brain Injury Global Picnic:
• Educating the public to bring cultural and social change, acceptance and understanding
• Increase awareness through education to prevent brain injury
• Reach more people living with brain injury and their families and friends – particularly those who don’t use social media. Everyone needs to know they are not alone
• Bringing a voice to people whose lives have been affected by brain injury
• By working together, through collaboration, we can continue to build the global community to drive research, new treatments, and to advance understanding throughout our medical and public services
• Share your story and challenges
• Talk about your support group and local issues
• Talk about your Brain Injury Organisation to increase awareness and understanding of your services and goals
• Talk about your brain injury-related business and the services you offer
• Tell people about your research and what you aim to improve
Brain Injury Global Picnic 2023 – Press Release 2023
Please feel free to use this, use it as a template to create your own press release or simply add your story to the end of it. Please be sure to keep our contact details!
Please let us know if you would like any help!
Email the press release to your local paper and ask them to print it the week ending 23rd July 2023. Thank you!
We are in this together!