Help us to:
- Improve life for people who do not have medical support.
- Provide on-line evidence-based educational tools to help people improve executive functioning and gain greater independence.
- Support research.
- Provide information for use by medical practitioners in countries where health services are underdeveloped.
- Increase public awareness and provide education to prevent brain injuries – to include health awareness and mental wellness.
We focus on:
- Bringing support and information to people who do not have medical support and to people who are isolated
- Looking at the gaps in health provision and are working with experts, government and associated organisation to close these
- Working with medical insurance providers
- Education and increasing public awareness with the aim of preventing traumatic brain injuries. Public awareness and education stimulates cultural understanding and helps reduce stigma
- Supporting researchers and aim to bring collaboration in ABI specific research and promote research
- Supporting other organisations across the world and collaborate to bring real change
Please, come join us and help us to bring real change to the recognition and health management for people living with brain injuries.
We also have sponsorship and advertising opportunities for businesses
To make a donation:
- Complete the form on this page
- By cheque or postal order, please send donations to Global Brain Injury Awareness CIC, 3 The Square, The Shute, Newchurch, Isle of Wight, PO36 0NW