- Experts and Endorsements
GBIA CIC incorporated in the UK – Company Number 14170267
GBIA INC incorporated in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Tax ID: 88-1755069
Known collectively as ‘GBIA’ our organisations work in unison in these specific areas:
- We collaborate with and support brain injury organisations and groups across the world who provide many essential services
- We also collaborate with other organisations and professionals working in the specialised field of brain injury to increase necessary public understanding and awareness of the gaps which exist in medical provision
- We bridge the gap between academia, professionals and those with lived experience of the outcomes and effects caused by an injury or insult to the brain
- We offer free information and educational webinars to people who have received little or no rehabilitation or have ongoing needs
GBIA are focused on using profits to improve the lives of people living with brain injuries in communities across the world.
- To provide free evidence-based online tools to enhance executive function in individuals who do not have access to professional neurological services
- To work with and support researchers and gather data for case studies to improve the understanding of the needs of people living with brain injury. An example is, BMC Health Services Research
- Surplus profits will be used to undertake brain injury scientific research, instigate research programmes and support the publication of educational tools
- To provide information for use by medical practitioners in countries where health services are underdeveloped
- Increase public awareness and provide education to prevent brain injuries – including health awareness and mental wellness
We hope you like what we are doing and that you would like to sponsor us so that we can maintain and expand all the work we do.
Connecting as Partners
Creating Business Relationships and Business Opportunities
- We aim to continue to always offer free support, guidance and information to people living with the outcomes of brain injury and their families
- To do this we need your help, please
- There are no set charges or fees for any of the following services we offer – instead, we invite you to assess the value of working with us, which allows you to choose how much you would like to donate to support our work
Opportunities and services:
- We invite you to advertise with us – we will add links to your business from any of our pages
- We will place the advertisement and link to our main advertiser at the foot of our site
- We invite you to send us written materials that we can then create a ‘feature article’ from. We are also happy to do a write-up for you if you prefer
- We invite you to become our headline sponsor for a period of one month or one year
- We invite you to become our secondary sponsor for a period of one month or one year
- We are happy to promote your products after researching them ourselves and to work with you as an affiliate
Coming soon –
- We will be creating a resources directory – all connected partners will automatically be added to this list – this is our way of saying thank you for your support
- We will be producing a monthly online magazine and this will feature our current sponsors, affiliates, advertisers and featured articles with links to our resources directory – this is another way we can say thank you for your support
Working in unison
GBIA are aware that armed with the right information there is a lot people can do to better support themselves, their families and each other.
We understand that you are all busy people, but above this, we know how much many of you genuinely care about the personal motivation for your research, your patients, clients, and their families.
We know that you have the experience and expertise in this often ‘silent’ field of healthcare and that many of you want to make a difference. GBIA welcomes opportunities to discuss all shared goals and personal objectives to increase the power of intention and the outcome of improvements to the people whose lives have been inexorably altered by an injury or insult to the brain.
We hope this site will become a platform for public support by professionals, and we welcome all input and will happily share any articles you have written. We love win/win relationships!
Welcoming your views and support
As we always have, we continue to welcome your input.
Specifically, we are currently looking for endorsements, that we will publish on this page, for the need for a site that offers the information given here and we welcome all feedback and support.
GBIA work earnestly to review and share the latest in research and to bring this to the attention of the wider world. We understand that qualitative data can bring change and also understand how difficult it is for researchers to push their conclusions into the system. Public demand can help with that and GBIA are perfectly poised to rally our community of people with lived experience.
Please, talk to us! We are happy to send zoom invitations and create online mini-conferences to elicit the energy needed for change.
Living with brain injury or caring for someone who is? Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us.