- Experts and Endorsements
Global Brain Injury Awareness CIC was incorporated under a number of parameters:
We chose not to set up as a charity for a number of reasons:
- The UK charities commission discourages it because there are often other organisations working to meet the same ends
- We don’t want to be focused on fundraising to support needs we feel are met by established charities or not-for-profit businesses
- Our focus is to be able to offer free information to people who need it and to meet our costs
We are a not-for-profit community interest company. As a social enterprise, we are focused on using profits to improve the lives of people living with brain injuries in communities across the world.
- To provide free evidence-based on-line tools to enhance executive function in individuals who do not have access to professional neurological services
- To work with and support researchers and gather data for case studies to improve the understanding of the needs of people living with brain injury. An example is, BMC Health Services Research
- Surplus profits will be used to contribute to brain injury scientific research, instigate research programmes and support the publication of educational tools
- To provide information for use by medical practitioners in countries where health services are underdeveloped
- Increase public awareness and provide education to prevent brain injuries – to include health awareness and mental wellness
We hope you like what we are doing and that you would like to sponsor us so that we can maintain and expand all the work we do.
Connecting as Partners
Creating Business Relationships and Business Opportunities
- We aim to continue to always offer free support, guidance and information to people living with the outcomes of brain injury and their families
- To do this we need your help please
- There are no set charges or fees for any of the following services we offer – instead we invite you to assess the value of working with us, which allows you to choose how much you would like to donate to support our work
Opportunities and services:
- We invite you to advertise with us – we will add links to your business from any of our pages
- We will place the advertisement and link to our main advertiser at the foot of our site
- We invite you to send us written materials that we can then create a ‘feature article’ from. We are also happy to do a write up for you if you prefer
- We invite you to become our headline sponsor for a period of one month or one year
- We invite you to become our secondary sponsor for a period of one month or one year
- We are happy to promote your products after researching them ourselves and to work with you as an affiliate
Coming soon –
- We will be creating a resources directory – all connected partners will automatically be added to this list – this is our way of saying thank you for your support
- We will be producing a monthly on-line magazine and this will feature our current sponsors, affiliates, advertisers and featured articles with links to our resources directory – this is another way we can say thank you for your support
Working in unison
We understand that you are all busy people, but above this, we know how much many of you genuinely care about neurological research, patients, clients, and their families.
We know that you have the experience and expertise in this often ‘silent’ field of healthcare and that many of you want to make a difference.
We hope this site will become a platform for public support by professionals, and we welcome all input and will happily share any articles you have written. We love win/win relationships!
Welcoming your views and support
As we always have, we continue to welcome your input.
Specifically, we are currently looking for endorsements, that we will publish on this page, for the need for a site that offers the information given here and we welcome all feedback and support.
Living with brain injury or care for someone who is? Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback with us.